early bfp now spotting and the line is fainter

(5 Posts)
WineSpider Thu 07-May-15 07:02:08

My cycles are on the short side and i ovulated on day 9 this month. Period due around tuesday of this week which would be a 23 day cycle. Got a negative with clearblue on monday but a positive with first response on Tuesday.

Have been brown spotting for the past few days which i don't remember having with DC1. I did another first response yesterday and the line was fainter although still there - such early days i know (not even 4 weeks yet). Is it game over? I've had a chemical before so wondering if this is one.

parsnipbob Sun 17-May-15 10:22:48

wine just wondered how this turned out for you as am now having a similar experience with a FRER?

Brooke113 Sun 17-May-15 11:12:08

I'm going through the same thing too sad line was much fainter this morning and sure I had spotting last night...AF due tomorrow sad I don't think there's anything you can do, just have to ride it out unfortunately sad awful isn't it x

mrsmugoo Sun 17-May-15 11:23:38

I hope it works out for you OP

tigerdog Sun 17-May-15 11:27:42

No words of wisdom, just a handhold and keeping fingers crossed for you. this is happening to me right now, post IVF. Lovely positives on Thurs on FRER and a digi then fading on Friday until nothing to speak of today. No spotting or cramping yet but expecting that to follow. Gutted. Hope you all have better luck. xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now