Talk

Advanced search

4DPO - Bad Cramps ! Anyone want to join me in 2WW

(6 Posts)
kbbeanie Wed 06-May-15 09:42:25

Im 4 DPO today and im having very painful cramps and have been since yesterday....just want to curl up in a ball and do nothing ! They are so painful ! Getting waves of nausea as well it will come on and i feel like im going to throw up and then it will be away again as quick as it arrived !

I had a mc at 5/6 weeks pregnant at beginning of April after 7 months of trying and only one positive OPK in those 7 months ! We decided we wanted to try again straight away and started on the opks....got a smiley face on friday at cd31 smile (using date of mc as start of cycle)

Anyone else in 2WW ?

Cwtches1 Wed 06-May-15 18:55:09

Awh, hope you're ok! I'm feeling the exact same way but people have been telling me that they think it's just PMS because I only came off the pill just over a month ago sad Really hoping it's something else, though! Hope you get the results you want! xx

AmyFlame1986 Wed 06-May-15 18:58:45

kbbeanie and cwtches1 I'm in the same boat. I am 5dpo(I think) and it's driving me mad! I have poked my boobs so much checkingif they hurt thay now they do.

I have only just come off the pill myself and hoping that it happens quickly, which I know is silly!

kbbeanie sorry about your mc. How did you feel about trying again?

kbbeanie Wed 06-May-15 19:15:39

Hi !

I came off the pill September past and still my periods dont seem to have regulated ! i know how u feel its soo frustrating. I ovulated on Cycle Day 31 in March and got pregnant that cycle then lost it and now i got positive OPK on CD 31 again so really hoping i am starting to regulate even though it is an extremely long cycle still !

Im feeling quite positive about trying again Amy. I have endometriosis so my worry was always that i wouldnt get pregnant again and the MC is proof that i can get pregnant....im trying to think that it was just a one off...but i know if i get a positive again i will be absolutely terrified of it happening again so the first weeks are gonna be hell ! haha

Ive been doing the poking my boobs thing as well and looking at them in the mirror lol I dont think they hurt though sad sad

AmyFlame1986 Wed 06-May-15 19:58:49

My boobs don't hurt sad but it's still early so trying to stay positive. My friend was in a similar situation to you and had a miscarriage at 8 weeks in April last year. She is now 6 months pregnantsmile. I wish the next week would hurry up, am planning to test on Thursday morning as I am going to a wedding on Saturday and need to knowing I can drink!

kbbeanie Wed 06-May-15 20:49:17

I just did another OPK...felt the need to poas so peed on the ovulation test and it was positive AGAIN ! so frustrating because it was positive on friday and we dtd on fri sat and sun and havent since and now i dont know if i didnt ovulate then even though i felt like i had !

I think im just gonna give up for this month flip sake lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now