Talk

Advanced search

FF says I ovulated but I'm not sure...

(7 Posts)
misspantomime Mon 16-Feb-15 11:28:10

...temps look all over the place to me!

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/57da37

Took OPK tests on CD 16 and 17 - got faint positives both days (which I know technically count as negatives, but whatever)

Yes I know my temps are low...no I don't have a thyroid issue...

Thanks!

misspantomime Mon 16-Feb-15 13:25:50

anyone???

reni1 Mon 16-Feb-15 13:37:54

Does it still detect ovulation if you delete the +opk which you say wasn't quite positive? Ff does put ovulation in of you add a =opk even if the chart says no.

misspantomime Mon 16-Feb-15 13:39:49

I don't put in my OPK results on FF as I don't really trust them to be honest...so that won't have affected the chart.

MagpieCursedTea Mon 16-Feb-15 13:47:22

I'd wait a few more days to see if your temps stay up to confirm ovulation. Although I think the temp dip on day 11 maybe affecting your chart, you'd usually only see a dip like that at the start of AF.

reni1 Mon 16-Feb-15 13:53:16

Also, the line is dotted, if you look up the chart faqs on ff, they state that a dotted line means some fertility signs and your temperature do not line up, they will adjust later in the cycle if it gets any clearer and you should continue to dtd since it is possible you are still awaiting ovulation. So as long as the line is not solid, ff does not state ovulation with certainty I think.

misspantomime Mon 16-Feb-15 14:06:51

yeah I know, I posted before about my crazy fluctuating temps. will wait to see if temps are still elevated for a few days.

very much doubt I am still awaiting ovulation to be honest as CM is now tacky and white rather than watery/egg whitey. either I didn't O this month or it's already happened I suspect.

thanks for advice, any other insight appreciated. no idea why my temps are so low. may try vaginal temping next cycle as have heard they don't fluctuate so much that way.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: