Talk

Advanced search

Was clearblue digital OPK wrong?

(8 Posts)
FlourishingMrs Thu 12-Feb-15 21:42:27

5 th dec Mirena coil removed,
6th dec withdrawal bleed two days.
13th jan 2015 AF for 3 days
30th solid smiley clearblue digital ovulation solid smiley Bd most of the week including everyday for two days after.
6 feb transvaginal scan confirms ovulation, corpus luteam present, good uterine lining.
11th feb AF in full force.this earlier haws expecting the witch 14th feb.

Late thirties with two healthy children so know that. Luteal phase is healthy.so why did I not get my BFP. Is there anything I can do to make sure I get it soon?

honeysucklejasmine Thu 12-Feb-15 21:47:03

Because there's only a ~20% chance of getting pregnant every cycle? Plenty of people ovulate perfectly every month with no luck. Don't worry, just keep going.

FlourishingMrs Thu 12-Feb-15 22:24:58

Thank you Honeysuckle, I feel guilty as I am trying for number 3hand stressing when some people have no child at all.

I should get over myself.

FlourishingMrs Thu 12-Feb-15 22:26:14

Thank you Honeysuckle, I feel guilty as I am trying for number 3 and stressing when some people have no child at all.

I should get over myself. I suppose I also want to know what to expect from Mirena.

lauren94x Fri 13-Feb-15 08:22:06

Second line or not??

FlourishingMrs Fri 13-Feb-15 08:53:34

I see a faint second line

lauren94x Fri 13-Feb-15 09:04:07

What do people think then ??

jellypi3 Fri 13-Feb-15 11:39:04

I agree with Honey (hi!!) that you need to realise it takes around 6 months for a healthy, young couple to conceive. Just because you have a good LP and just because you are ovulating doesn't mean you will get pregnant each cycle. Just keep trying, don't stress too much and it will happen for you eventually.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: