Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

This waiting business is torture!

(20 Posts)
lookatgiraffenow Tue 10-Feb-15 21:44:32

My boobs have gone like melons and are really, really tender (quite unusual for me).

I'm sooooo tired.

I have period pains.

I am due on on Friday and the above 'symptoms' are either period (boo hiss) or a much-wanted pregnancy... mother nature is a cow!grin

Don't think I can wait few more days to test, patience is wearing thingrin .

Choccywoccydodah Tue 10-Feb-15 21:53:44

What dpo are you? I usually get a positive around 10dpo smile

lookatgiraffenow Tue 10-Feb-15 22:06:06

Ooh Choccy just worked it out - about 10dpo. Buying a test tomorrow, that's decided it for me smile

Beansprout30 Wed 11-Feb-15 11:09:45

5 dpo here, no symptoms apart froma twitchy eye lol. Too early for symptoms for me I guess though. Im not feeling positive this month, so hard to believe it might happen when you're on cycle 7. Best of luck you, how long have you been trying?

Choccywoccydodah Fri 13-Feb-15 17:43:29

How did you get on?
I got mine properly yesterday at 8DPO, confirmed at hospital this morning smile

frazzledtofun Fri 13-Feb-15 18:20:54

YES it is awful! And the worse part is the thought of having to do it all again next month!!

How did you get on OP?
And congratulations Choccy 8dpo is super early for a HPT to work. That's impressive!!

I am 6dpo. I think time may actually be moving backwards at this point... At first I was convinced that we hadn't managed it due to timing, then I became convinced that I was pg. Now I just feel bored of the whole thing and I WANT TO KNOW NOW. Keep telling myself I am not going to POAS until AF is due which is around 14dpo but you getting a BFP at 8dpo is making me want to POAS sooner...

Choccywoccydodah Fri 13-Feb-15 21:06:02

I've been getting lines since Sunday frazzled, work that one out :/

frazzledtofun Fri 13-Feb-15 21:09:36

Wow - that's CRAZY Choccy that would have been, what 3/4DPO!? How sure are you about your OV dates?

This is extremely exciting!!! Do you think you just implanted super early?

frazzledtofun Fri 13-Feb-15 21:10:28

How dark are your lines? If you don't mind me asking?

Choccywoccydodah Sat 14-Feb-15 08:51:54

I don't know. I usually get a + cd14, ov cd16. Which for me would have been 2 weeks yesterday cd14. I started using CB digi smiley ov test this month and didn't get a smiley til cd18!! That was a week Tuesday. I truly believe I DID ov on the Sunday hence I tested and got a line. I even wrote to CB telling them their tests were a pile of shite smile
I'll upload piccies x

Choccywoccydodah Sat 14-Feb-15 08:53:08

Sun, mon, tues

Choccywoccydodah Sat 14-Feb-15 08:55:47

Thurs, and yesterday. The last one is at the hospital (I'm currently on a reurrent mc trial, as I've had 8 consecutive early losses hence I have to test early so they catch it asap)

Choccywoccydodah Sat 14-Feb-15 08:56:26

Middle one is hospital (hcg 25)

frazzledtofun Sat 14-Feb-15 09:47:10

Wow! Thanks Choccy. So if CBFM got it wrong (which is v worrying as that's what I use) and you DID ovulate 4 days earlier then you got your first BFP at about 7DPO? Still incredibly early!! Amazing! I am 7DPO today so wondering whether to do an IC tomorrow... �� tho I don't know if I can face another blank space where I so desperately want to see a line!

And really sorry to hear about your losses. It sounds like you have been through an awful time! Hope this trial brings you your baby!

Choccywoccydodah Sat 14-Feb-15 10:56:35

Thank you smile really hope this ones sticky.
Mine wasn't the flashing smiley one, just the blank circle or smiley one.
I NEVER show on IC dip sticks, so even if you do get a blank space, I wouldn't worry too much. I got 3 positives on 3 tests yesterday and stark white on an IC.
Good luck smile

frazzledtofun Sat 14-Feb-15 11:09:59

Fingers crossed!!!

What sort of test did you get your first BFP on? It looked a bit like an IC in the picture.

Choccywoccydodah Sat 14-Feb-15 12:42:28

It's the tests they gave me from the hospital, the same as the one above the frer but I took them apart as the plastic cover kept reflecting the light!

frazzledtofun Sun 15-Feb-15 08:27:28

Thanks Choccy!

Totally forgot to POAS when I got woken up at 4am by DD and at only 8 DPO I reckon it would have to be FMU but perhaps tomorrow.

DoctorDonnaNoble Sun 15-Feb-15 08:59:45

Congrats and fingers crossed Choccy!

Choccywoccydodah Sun 15-Feb-15 09:33:47

Thanks Donna smile

Frazzle do, if I'm up in the night, I usually pee in a cup (or a lid of something, like spray etc) and save it for the morning. As long as it's been over 4 hours you should be ok to test with it.
I usually check the time I wake for a wee in the night and if it's only like 2am I just flush it and make sure I hold it then til Ds usually wakes at 8 smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: