Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Spotting DC 16?

(3 Posts)
Teaandflapjacks Fri 06-Feb-15 12:14:00

Just wondered if anyone had been through the same and what the outcome was. I think this must be too early for implantation bleeding but we have been trying for number 2 for a while now and this morning on CD 16 I spotted a bit of dark brown, then light red and now nothing. I have never had spotting before and been off the pill for a long time now. My last period was earlier than usual by 3-4 days roughly - normally have a 32 or 31 day cycle, never earlier, and last cycle was 28 days.

Teaandflapjacks Fri 06-Feb-15 12:15:17

sorry title says DC - obv. I mean CD! confused

BabyBumpHopeful Fri 06-Feb-15 17:10:26

I have read that some people bleed a little at ovulation but I can't say how true that is.

It could well be implantation bleeding but as implantation is about 7-10 days after ovulation, you'd have to have ovulated between CD 6 and 11..

As you have a 32 day cycle normally, you'd think you'd OV around CD 16-18 so that timing fits for O day

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: