Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Hello, lurker no longer lurking!

(6 Posts)
mrsgooglemad Mon 02-Feb-15 19:32:45

Hi, thought it was about time I posted as I've been scouring these boards for info for about the last six months! I'm 34, came off the pill in November last year and been tcc since then (although I HATE the phrase "trying"... Sounds like something is broken!!) I will confess anything going on in my life I over research it and live and breath it!! Currently using opks, taking supplements and have just ordered some pre seed! Hope this post isn't in the wrong place, hi to all other ttc ladies!��

sophiabella Mon 02-Feb-15 22:12:34

Hi huni, welcome! I'm a bit of a lurker myself! I post a few times but mainly just read!

Good luck with 'trying' I know what you mean, it's an odd phrase!

how are you finding it so far? I'm getting more and more obsessed! xx

mrsgooglemad Mon 02-Feb-15 22:37:57

Getting frustrated already! Lol...trying to relax but I never do anything without lots of research and planning! Reading anything I can get my hands on to do with getting pregnant!!

sophiabella Tue 03-Feb-15 07:19:27

That's what I'm like, I've been reading anthing and everything n getting obsessive about it. I'm trying to be more laidback now and have the belief of what will be will be n no amount of reading of articles will change that! Hard!!

Eminybob Tue 03-Feb-15 08:17:40

Welcome to mumsnet!

I was you a couple of years ago, mumsnet has been invaluable to me during TTC, pregnancy and DS's first 6 months.

I didn't post for a long time, now you can't shut me up, I'll be chipping in on any subject going and I've started a million threads, every time I have a question I find it's the quickest way to get an answer. My current most used boards are weaning and sleep!

Good luck with TTC, wishing you a speedy BFP! smile

diamondsparkles Tue 03-Feb-15 12:35:05

Hello!
I'm a lurker too and have posted a couple of things but would like to belong to a group properly!
I'm 37 ttc (yes hate the term trying too!) since June last year for number 2 and am totally disheartened at the amount of time it is taking. Virtually got to the point where I don't think it's going to happen now - who knows why - my age possibly?
Sick of hearing about everyone in the world getting pregnant so easily!
Can't talk to anyone in real life as the friends that did know I had come off the pill have now stopped asking if there's any news - it's awkward now it's been so long.
Anyway - feels good to get it off my chest - is anyone here due to test soon? smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: