Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Some advice please blood cd 11

(3 Posts)
g0ldie Mon 02-Feb-15 10:57:06

Hello just wanted to ask for some advice please? My cycles are 23-27 days have not become regular since having ds now 2. I can have spotting after period for a while (7 days) Gp did smear and was unconcerned. Yesterday cd 10 noticed significant red blood - only on loo roll (sorry tmi...) then today noticed red clot in loo. I have posted in here as we are also ttc and both times we had sex recently. Just wondered if I should worry about this? Just wondered if anyone else experienced similar? I think (don't temp) I am ovulating and have heard about spotting at ovulation but can spotting be significant?
Sorry longer than I expected! Any advice much appreciated!

asgm12 Mon 02-Feb-15 19:37:34

Hi I would maybe ask to be referred to a Gynaecologist, considering you are ttc. Have you been ttc for long?
I had a lot of spotting between periods + irregular periods and my Gynaecologist found I had 2 Polyps in my uterus, since they have been removed I've had no problems with the spotting. I am also on clomid for pcos, we have been ttc for 4 years. For the first time ever my cycle is a predictable 31 days! No bfp yet though, just starting cycle 3.
smile hope this helps

g0ldie Tue 03-Feb-15 19:28:31

Thank you asgm. Maybe il go back. Fingers crossed for cycle 3 for you.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: