Advanced search

Some advice please blood cd 11

(3 Posts)
g0ldie Mon 02-Feb-15 10:57:06

Hello just wanted to ask for some advice please? My cycles are 23-27 days have not become regular since having ds now 2. I can have spotting after period for a while (7 days) Gp did smear and was unconcerned. Yesterday cd 10 noticed significant red blood - only on loo roll (sorry tmi...) then today noticed red clot in loo. I have posted in here as we are also ttc and both times we had sex recently. Just wondered if I should worry about this? Just wondered if anyone else experienced similar? I think (don't temp) I am ovulating and have heard about spotting at ovulation but can spotting be significant?
Sorry longer than I expected! Any advice much appreciated!

asgm12 Mon 02-Feb-15 19:37:34

Hi I would maybe ask to be referred to a Gynaecologist, considering you are ttc. Have you been ttc for long?
I had a lot of spotting between periods + irregular periods and my Gynaecologist found I had 2 Polyps in my uterus, since they have been removed I've had no problems with the spotting. I am also on clomid for pcos, we have been ttc for 4 years. For the first time ever my cycle is a predictable 31 days! No bfp yet though, just starting cycle 3.
smile hope this helps

g0ldie Tue 03-Feb-15 19:28:31

Thank you asgm. Maybe il go back. Fingers crossed for cycle 3 for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now