Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

no signsof ANYTHING!

(4 Posts)
ckd10 Thu 29-Jan-15 20:07:16

HI all. So today im day 36, I have been taking soya isoflavone as im polycystic, im usually day 33 on the dot with a few days spotting before hand, ive no period and negative tests!!! Cant cope!

RubyReins Fri 30-Jan-15 07:55:22

Oh I could have written that post! I am in exactly the same position and sweet FA thus far - AF is 15 days late now. I have a doctor's appointment on Monday to try and see what's happening. I got the faintest of lines on a HPT a few weeks ago but it has not been repeated. So frustrating. Hope you get signs of something soon.

ckd10 Sun 01-Feb-15 22:04:23

Still nothing for me! I'm praying for ANYTHING to happen, even if it's my period, at least I can keep trying, no periods means no ovulation, sob! X

RubyReins Mon 02-Feb-15 13:03:38

I saw the doctor today and I am being scheduled for blood tests to check hormone levels, thyroid etc. The doctor didn't really appreciate that I cannot arrange an appointment for testing on days 1-5 of my cycle as I have no clue when that is! So frustrating x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: