Advanced search

no signsof ANYTHING!

(4 Posts)
ckd10 Thu 29-Jan-15 20:07:16

HI all. So today im day 36, I have been taking soya isoflavone as im polycystic, im usually day 33 on the dot with a few days spotting before hand, ive no period and negative tests!!! Cant cope!

RubyReins Fri 30-Jan-15 07:55:22

Oh I could have written that post! I am in exactly the same position and sweet FA thus far - AF is 15 days late now. I have a doctor's appointment on Monday to try and see what's happening. I got the faintest of lines on a HPT a few weeks ago but it has not been repeated. So frustrating. Hope you get signs of something soon.

ckd10 Sun 01-Feb-15 22:04:23

Still nothing for me! I'm praying for ANYTHING to happen, even if it's my period, at least I can keep trying, no periods means no ovulation, sob! X

RubyReins Mon 02-Feb-15 13:03:38

I saw the doctor today and I am being scheduled for blood tests to check hormone levels, thyroid etc. The doctor didn't really appreciate that I cannot arrange an appointment for testing on days 1-5 of my cycle as I have no clue when that is! So frustrating x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now