Advanced search

Very confusing TWW

(1 Post)
Frantasic Wed 28-Jan-15 21:02:43

Hello Ladies,

I would love some advice.

I had a bit of unprotected naughty time with my on off partner on Saturday night. The last time we did it bareback I got pregnant, but sadly, it ended in miscarriage at five weeks following a nasty accident.

Here's the thing. Last month I was five days late, so clearly ovulated a little later than usual. I think the same thing has happened again because I have no signs of PMT and I was due on yesterday and my CM suggests I have ovulated over the past couple of days. Now, if this is the case there's a good chance that I might have just "hit the jackpot" again, so to speak.

I have had a super stressful start to the year so it would not surprise me at all if my cycle is messed up a bit. But if I am right about having just ovulated then I confused how long to leave it before testing. If I did ovulation over the last couple of days it would been on day 26 of my cycle. Does any know? because I have no idea! Also, I had a bit of spotting. quite obvious bleeding but not enough to end up on my pants. I suspect it's too early for implantation bleeding though.

Oh god, I hope this makes sense. And thanks in advance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now