Advanced search

Looks like a bfp

(11 Posts)
purplewoofer Sat 24-Jan-15 18:09:51

The first one I manged to wee on the window and nothing happened but the 2nd came up straight away! Second baby and a bit of a surprise. Not sure how to tell DH. He was not keen on a 2nd......

BabyBumpHopeful Sun 25-Jan-15 02:56:39

That's a STRONG positive!

Just tell him in a "I know you weren't keen but I'm pregnant" kind of way. Unless you're scared of him or him trying to encourage abortion in which case wait.

chasingtherainbow Sun 25-Jan-15 06:21:40

Blimey. That's the strongest line I've ever seen congratulations!

alien11 Sun 25-Jan-15 08:22:51

Wow congrats! That's an amazingly strong positive!! Good luck with DH

purplewoofer Sun 25-Jan-15 22:39:32

It was very strong. Rather concered now it could be multiples! Not scared of him, he was not excited and asked this morning if it was a bad dreamhmm hopefully he will be more interested when we have the scan.

chasingtherainbow Mon 26-Jan-15 07:49:05

How many days late were you when you took test? Sorry to hear he's not excited

Number3cometome Mon 26-Jan-15 09:01:25

Congratulations firstly, secondly if he wasn't keen then was this an 'accident' or did he just not do anything to prevent it from happening?

If the latter, he can hardly complain!

I'm sure he will come round to the idea.

Very strong positive! How late were you?

purplewoofer Mon 26-Jan-15 09:05:05

Maybe two days late and it was in the evening! We were using condoms but I guess one got through!

Number3cometome Mon 26-Jan-15 09:33:04

Butter him up by telling him he has super sperm wink

chasingtherainbow Mon 26-Jan-15 11:19:26

Super sperm indeed!

That's one strong little bean In there. What a corker of a line. Have you tried a clear blue digi to see if you are a bit further along than you think?

Showy Mon 26-Jan-15 11:23:10

My pregnancy tests were that strong once my period was late. No multiples. Don't panic. Congratulations!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now