Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Implantation or ovulation?

(4 Posts)
Littlelauraxo Sat 24-Jan-15 17:06:44

Anyone out there to give me a little help? This morning when I got up and went to the loo I found pink/brown discharge/blood on the tissue when I wiped, I put a finger up to see if there was anymore and there was some on my fingers when I pulled out. When I went to loo again half an hour later there was no more there and hasn't been anymore ever since. My last period started on 9th January and lasted 4 days. My cycle has been 23-24 days recently and period is due in 8 days. I've had some cramping too. I had sex dead on a week ago and throughout this whole week. I'm a little confused to wether this is ovulation or implantation?

BabyBumpHopeful Sun 25-Jan-15 05:20:13

Ovulation doesn't result in bleeding. It could well be implantation. Timing fits.

Littlelauraxo Sun 25-Jan-15 16:54:09

I hope so, had a some more pink discharge when I wiped yesterday afternoon then nothing last night, today I've had the odd brown speck and cramps.

merlehaggard Sun 25-Jan-15 17:35:24

It sounds like an implantation bleed to me. I don't get periods and this bleed is usually my first indication that i am pregnant. Fingers crossed.smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: