Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Marvelon

(1 Post)
blondy307 Fri 23-Jan-15 16:22:56

Hi all - I have been a lurker on this thread over the last month or so and have decided to jump in. I hope you can all help me answer this question. I was on Marvelon for approx 18 months and finished my pack on 21/12/2014 for my pill free week. I had a withdrawal bleed and started a new pack of Marvelon on 29/12/2014. However, me and DH had discussed ttc so i only took 4 of the pills on this pack before stopping completely. The last pill i had taken was on 01/01/2015. We did, however, have unprotected sex on 31/12/2014. I had a withdrawal bleed which started on 02/01/2015 and lasted until approx 07/01/2015.

I am now waiting for AF but have been feeling exhausted over the last couple of weeks and i am feeling crampy as i write this. I also have that generally unwell feeling. (The last unprotected sex we had was on 31/12/2014 - we have been using protection since - i wanted to have a natural AF before starting to try.)

What i want to know is whether i could be pregnant, despite the withdrawal bleed, given that i had only taken 4 pills after my pill free week and the way i am feeling. (I have also had alot of watery discharge which has lasted well over a week - sorry - tmi). Im not sure whether these could be just hormonal changes as a result of my coming off Marvelon.

I'm guessing if i resume back to 28 cycles which was the case before i was on the pill, AF should be along approx next Friday.

Any advice welcome - thanks so much ladies. x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: