Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

TTC after depo?

(3 Posts)
Missdjcabz Tue 20-Jan-15 12:34:56

Hi everyone! Im 23 and i was on depo provera for several years, only now do i realise that was a huge mistake, i havnt seen AF for at least 3years and im crazy impatient now we have decided we want to TTC, anybody else used depo and concieved to tell the tale?

jellypi3 Tue 20-Jan-15 13:10:27

Was on the dreaded Depo for 5 years. Stopped Feb 2014, AF returned October 2014. They've been a bit all over the place (cycles lengths have been 28 days, 24 days, 17 days, 24 days, 26 days, and 27 days so far) and I'm not 100% convinced I am ovulating (trying temping for this month to see).

They say is can take up to 18 months for the injection to completely leave your system, so all I can advocate is patience. It's incredibly frustrating how much it affects your body. Good luck with it smile

Missdjcabz Tue 20-Jan-15 22:29:45

Thanks, im incredibly impatient, i knew about it taking up to 18mnths but its driving me crazy, fingers crossed i dont have to wait that long

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: