Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Needing advice.

(23 Posts)
RhiWarwick93 Mon 19-Jan-15 23:45:26

Me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for over 3 years. I have been tracking my cycle and have noticed a few differences but not sure if I'm just clutching at straws or they are signs. I ovulated on the 9/1 and I am due on on the 23/1. After ovulation I always "dry up" and the next would be to come on but this time I am very wet and it is like egg white consistency. It is as though I am aroused but I'm not. Has anybody had this and what was the outcome. Thank you in advance.

PoppySausage Mon 19-Jan-15 23:47:57

I get this when I ovulate

RhiWarwick93 Mon 19-Jan-15 23:58:49

Have you ever had this after ovulation?

PoppySausage Tue 20-Jan-15 00:06:08

No, it is usually a symptom of ovulation itself

PoppySausage Tue 20-Jan-15 00:06:40

Are you sure you're not ovulating now?

RhiWarwick93 Tue 20-Jan-15 00:08:47

Definitely not I took an ovulation test on the 9/1 which was positive and then took one yesterday and today as thought it was that, but they were negative.

PoppySausage Tue 20-Jan-15 00:13:10

Ooh well fingers crossed for you!

RhiWarwick93 Tue 20-Jan-15 00:18:53

Thank you. If anyone else has had this please let me know

Mctier83 Tue 20-Jan-15 00:21:15

This happened to me at the beginning of my pregnancy, Infact it lasted just up until last month. I'm 21 weeks now, good luck!

RhiWarwick93 Tue 20-Jan-15 00:33:45

Thank you "mctier83" I also feel exhausted but when it comes to going to sleep I just can't sleep.

StaircaseAtTheUniversity Tue 20-Jan-15 00:35:33

I had this the month I got pregnant with my daughter. I had never had it before after ovulation in ghe previous six months of trying. Got everything crossed for you OP!

RhiWarwick93 Tue 20-Jan-15 00:37:43

Sounds like it does happen then. Did you suffer from sleepless nights?

RhiWarwick93 Tue 20-Jan-15 11:15:17

Has anyone had the above happen to them?

MrsTawdry Tue 20-Jan-15 11:18:32

As soon as it happened to me I got on with the deed and then conceived. That worked twice for me. Yes I had sleepless nights and general tiredness too.

RhiWarwick93 Tue 20-Jan-15 11:32:39

It playing on my mind now I don't know whether to do a test or wait

RhiannonElward Tue 20-Jan-15 11:56:56

I'd try to hold off, chances are if you got a bfn now you probably wouldn't believe it anyway and it wouldn't do much to ease your mind. A couple more days would give a more accurate result.

That said, I am terrible at holding off so I fully understand if you want to POAS and see what happens.

Fx for you smile

RhiWarwick93 Tue 20-Jan-15 13:16:25

That is a good point. Arghh I hate waiting.

RhiWarwick93 Tue 20-Jan-15 14:10:36

Today I've started to notice a strange feeling in my lower abdomin like a numb tingling feeling and I've completely gone off food.

mummypig3 Tue 20-Jan-15 14:23:58

Hi i am also due on the 23rd, and i ov'd the day after you. Ive been having headaches and cramping for the past week now. Trying to hold off testing too smile

RhiWarwick93 Tue 20-Jan-15 14:37:51

Have you had any other symptoms? Possibly the ones above?

mummypig3 Tue 20-Jan-15 14:42:11

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RhiWarwick93 Tue 20-Jan-15 17:46:55

Good luck hope you get the answer you want smile

Mirmom Wed 21-Jan-15 13:29:18

I need advice ladies, it all started 4 weeks ago when I got really sick. Fever, chills, vomiting, etc. After taking theraflu most symptoms went away the next day except the vomiting, fatigue, weakness, and cough. Two days later I began getting dizzy along with the other symptoms. Eventually, days later, I went to the hospital because I thought it was the flu, but it wasn't. They did not know what it was. So, another week past and I still have the dizziness, nausea, extremely fatigue, and cold. After having sex, I began spotting as if my cycle was starting. It was moderately light the first two days appearing bright red. Then a week of spotting really light, brown. That stopped for a day or two then it started picking back up as if it was going to start with the heavy mucous with a little blood. The first day it started that it was a pinkish color. Then it stopled that day and went to light spotting (brown). The next day it did the same thinG only this time it was a brown. So again I thought it was beginning. Nope after that time when I would wake up it would lighten up. It did that for 3 days. Now, it's more of a consistent flow (red) but still not like my normal cycle. Heavier than before but not as heavy as it would normally be, this is day 4. Yesterday was day 3 and after bleeding most of the day. Towards the end it slowed down as If it was going to start spotting again. It seems it would only bleed heavier when I cramp. I woke up early out of sleep to go to the bathroom and it was more like the cycle blood. I still feel a little nauseated, and heartburn, constipation, no gas like normal. Rook a million pregnancy test but all negative, but I'm technically not due until Jan 25th. Have anybody experienced this? Could I be pregnant? Mind you I have a son already and usually I Pms a week before my cycle but this is different

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: