Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

5 weeks off the mini pill and no withdrawal bleed

(11 Posts)
rachelrawrrr Mon 19-Jan-15 18:02:27

just that really, anyone else experienced this? I've had no bleeding whatsoever and from what I've read, most people get a withdrawal bleed from 2 days to a few weeks after... why haven't I?! sad

crispiecrunchie Mon 19-Jan-15 19:04:33

I was about six weeks before I had bleeding or a period. Days sounds very early?

rachelrawrrr Mon 19-Jan-15 20:14:58

I'm glad it's not just me!
it's what I've read on a few sites, people having a withdrawal bleed after only a couple of days.. I wish everyone was the same, this is terrible! confused

crispiecrunchie Mon 19-Jan-15 23:00:49

I know the waiting is so frustrating. Hopefully it'll happen in next week or so. I'm sure I googled at the time and some people were months. Honestly don't worry just yet as I dong think a few weeks is out of ordinary. Also saw a few stories of folk getting pregnant right away with no bleeding at all so still worth trying!!!

rachelrawrrr Mon 19-Jan-15 23:42:09

I'm really hoping I don't take months sad we have started trying, but I'm a geek and I'd like to chart temps and OPKs and such :')
fingers crossed it happens for the both of us soon! grin

rachelrawrrr Wed 21-Jan-15 15:58:10

ooooh sitting here getting cramps! feels like the start of AF.... fingers crossed! grin

crispiecrunchie Wed 21-Jan-15 17:32:33

Fingers crossed your cycle will be back to normal!!

rachelrawrrr Wed 21-Jan-15 18:14:46

I really hope so! grin

rachelrawrrr Wed 21-Jan-15 21:05:38

and it's begun.... sad oh how I never missed AF! But now we can start ttc properly grin

crispiecrunchie Thu 22-Jan-15 17:16:35

Yay!! Good luck x

rachelrawrrr Thu 22-Jan-15 22:56:03

Thank you grin thanks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: