Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

implantation bleeding or a sign of trouble?

(4 Posts)
emma85x Fri 16-Jan-15 23:16:11

I'm now 5dpo for the past couple of days I've had cramps. Today I started bleeding. Not lots but enough to have the wear a light pad. It is light but has now been going on all day and I still have cramps. AF not due for 10 days. O day was tested with Opk. I was feeling positive and cheerful this morning that it was implantation bleeding but now not sure. Has anyone else experienced this at all? Thank you, a worried TTCer

Lolababy00 Sun 18-Jan-15 21:28:57

Definitely could be implantation bleeding .. I had this for three days 9-11 days before my AF due .... I now have a DD ..... Best wishes

emma85x Sun 18-Jan-15 21:41:47

Thank you for replying, I really appreciate it! Congratulations on DD! Did you have any symptoms at all before BFP? When did you test? Thanks again!

Lolababy00 Mon 19-Jan-15 12:48:56

Hi I had no symptoms ... I tested 2 days after AF was due. I had quite an easy early pregnancy, my body seemed to go wrong in third trimester where I suffered from sickness really badly xxx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: