Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

10dpo tomorrow....should I test??!!

(9 Posts)
bernad105 Thu 15-Jan-15 20:04:18

With 3 miscarriages in the last year and turning 42 this September...every month is even more stressful than the previous.

I know I shouldn't test but..........!!

GlitteryLipgloss Thu 15-Jan-15 21:00:08

Hmmm you may be setting yourself up for a BFN thou?

test but keep in mind it is really early x

Stoatystoat Thu 15-Jan-15 21:09:49

I'm resisting and think that's best for me. I've got tests in the cupboard but trying to hold back. Good luck whatever you decide!

Becca83 Thu 15-Jan-15 21:15:06

Honestly? I'm also 10dpo and did a test earlier today. It brought up a very faint line, a proper squinter! I'm actually regretting testing today, because now I'm doubting it's accuracy and thinking it could be an evap.

Now waiting to test again tomorrow to see what shows up. If I were you, I'd wait another couple of days.

Fx for you x

bernad105 Fri 16-Jan-15 21:26:59

Well I managed to resist and feel better for not texting...this way I'm still in with a chance! A bfn has never turned into a bfp for me.
Maybe Sunday then I'll be 12dpo..

How did you get on today Becca?? Did you test again? Fingers crossed for you!!!

bernad105 Fri 16-Jan-15 21:27:30

Testing, not texting!

crispiecrunchie Fri 16-Jan-15 22:10:13

Fingers crossed for you. Fellow 42 year old ttcer here!

bernad105 Sat 17-Jan-15 13:42:04

So I tested this morning and got a bfn. I don't know why I'm surprised, however with my 2nd pregnancy I tested at 10dpo and got a clear bfp! Oh well I'll leave it now until Monday. Good luck all! smile

crispiecrunchie Sun 18-Jan-15 19:08:21

Ah sorry to hear that. It might just be too early to test. It's hard to give up hope till af is in full flow! I will keep checking in. Don't think we dtd at the right time this month and I've chucked the ovulation sticks for a month or two.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: