Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Implantation bleeding or weird period?

(1 Post)
Catftm3 Thu 15-Jan-15 14:09:02

Hello, We've been trying to conceive. I usually have a 28 - 30 day cycle. I experienced cramps on night then the next morning I started what I thought was my af (bright red blood) it was a very light flow compared to what I usually experience, the next morning I used a tampon but by the afternoon it had tapered off to a very light flow and in the afternoon was just when I wiped. For the last two days I have just had brown spotting when I wipe. I have done a hot but it's negative. Could is till be pregnant despite the negative? Unusually get very heavy periods so this is very unusual for me. I am 37. Also I want to ttc this month and planned on starting epo as it helped me conceive last time but am unsure now in case this bleed was implantation or I am pregnant. Really appreciate your advice. Thank you

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: