Advanced search

How long did it take you to conceive? or How long have you been trying to convince?

(7 Posts)
emma85x Tue 13-Jan-15 17:03:48

Hello all,

I'm new to Mumsnet and new to TTC! It's our first month of trying we DTD -1 O, -2 O & -5 O. I'm now on the TWW! I'm new to all this and I was wondering how long it took you to conceive or how long you've been tagged trying. I'm 29, 35 day cycles and a size 16. Any comments much appreciated! Good luck to all! x

Imps9 Tue 13-Jan-15 17:13:40

Best of luck for your TTC - hope it's a v short journey smile

OH and I have been trying for 4 years and start IVF soon. Tres exciting! OH has Officially Fucked sperm (medical term) and also we had a miracle natural conception last year (which ended in MC) there is next to no chance of another one so IVF it is!

Good luck - hope you're posting soon about your BFP.

emma85x Tue 13-Jan-15 17:17:30

Oh bless you. I'm so sorry to hear about your MC. Wishing you all the best of luck with IVF! How exciting! Have you considered acupuncture during your IVF? I had acupuncture for PCOS and now I have regular periods. I was super sceptical but it's amazing!! When do you start IVF? Sending you lots of positive thoughts! smile x

Imps9 Tue 13-Jan-15 17:18:15

Btw I meant to say - if you fancy some additional moral support and positive mental attitude, do come and join us in the Rat Smackers thread - the more the merrier.

emma85x Tue 13-Jan-15 17:22:15

Thank you I will! I'll look for the thread now. Brand new to Mumsnet!

emma85x Tue 13-Jan-15 17:23:53

Sorry how do I find it and join?!

Imps9 Tue 13-Jan-15 17:38:39

We're here >

You'll find plenty of threads of groups of women looking out for each other during TTC and everyone's lovely and welcoming - just post and say hello and you'll be welcomed with open arms!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now