Talk

Advanced search

OPK no LH surge

(4 Posts)
Rufus200 Sat 10-Jan-15 19:16:26

I have been doing the clear blue dual hormone in the morning and cheap OPKs in the afternoon. I have had 12 days of flashing faces and now run out of clear blue sticks. Still no surge but cd 28 (10 of flashing) my cervix started to open, day 29 had ewcm, day 30 today back to white discharge but cervix open. DTD on day 25, 26, 28 and 29. Had pelvic pain on both sides since day 25.

How did I miss my LH surge? or have I not ovulated?

newbian Sat 10-Jan-15 20:36:36

Rufus200 do you temp?

Rufus200 Sat 10-Jan-15 21:02:00

No I have a sleep disorder that causes me to wake up several times in the night, so I spend a lot of the night awake and fidgeting.

I also have PCOS

newbian Sat 10-Jan-15 21:56:47

As you have PCOS and can't temp due to health reasons, it's pretty hard to know if you ovulated or not. IT sounds like perhaps you're having a long cycle and you ran out of sticks before you reached your peak.

I used the CB Advanced and it says that the flashing smiley is estrogen rising in the body, if it keeps flashing it means there is more compared to the previous reading. So flashing for 12 days seems like you had rising estrogen but you didn't have LH yet, which is what makes the smiley turn solid.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now