Talk

Advanced search

TCC & breastfeeding

(3 Posts)
clarabelle101 Sat 10-Jan-15 10:35:54

Hi there. We've been trying to conceive for the last couple of months. I'm still breastfeeding my son who is 10months old. My period returned at the end of October. It took us 2 years to conceive with him and I had to take clomid. No problems were found when we had tests but got a BFP with first cycle of clomid! I'm just wondering if anyone had a similar experience? I was also wondering if breastfeeding would be effecting my chances and wether I should consider stopping if I'm still not pregnant in the next couple of months?

Trying not to get stressed about the negative pregnancy tests but it's not easy!!

Thanks in advance.

frazzledtofun Sat 10-Jan-15 10:40:57

Hi Clara

Come over and join us on the TTC while breastfeeding thread! Sorry I can't link but it should be fairly near the top!

There are some useful links at the beginning of the thread that will give you info about how breastfeeding can impact TTC. In short it's a bit more tricky but doable although everyone is different!

clarabelle101 Sat 10-Jan-15 10:50:05

Brilliant thanks will try and find it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now