Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Three Week Wait!

(13 Posts)
toohardtothinkofaname Thu 08-Jan-15 10:11:30

FF changed my dotted crosshairs for Monday December 29th to solid crosshairs on Monday January 5th so I have another week to wait!

OV'd CD40 this cycle which is better than my last cycle where I OV'd CD84.

info: 26, TTC #1, cycle 2, 3dpo

Good luck to everyone - I hope I get some people to keep me company smile I'm thinking of testing 12dpo which will be Saturday 17th.

surferchic41212 Thu 08-Jan-15 12:38:01

Hey, I'm 1dpo I think..my app said I'm ovulating till Saturday, but I'm pretty sure it happened Tuesday.. My stats: ttc#2,cycle 1, but I'm new to mumsnet..

surferchic41212 Thu 08-Jan-15 12:39:16

Oh, and prob gonna test around 20th, but may give in and test day early.. See how long I can last!

toohardtothinkofaname Thu 08-Jan-15 14:47:56

You & me both! I was new to mumsnet & TTC once so please ask me anything that I might be able to help with smile

What app do you use & what made you think OV happened Tuesday?

surferchic41212 Thu 08-Jan-15 16:17:23

I'm using 'pink pad' but because ov is pretty obvious for me.. I was super aware off egg white cm at the weekend, which is usually a sign for me.. How about you?

surferchic41212 Thu 08-Jan-15 16:18:48

I'm not at all sure about all the letters and shortenings!

toohardtothinkofaname Thu 08-Jan-15 20:11:22

Well on 29th I had some EWCM and slight BBT (basal body temp) dip & rise but on Monday 5th I had LOADS of EWCM (egg-white cervical mucus) and OV (ovulation) pains on my right side. Big temp rise the next stay & still going up!

JaneSteel22 Thu 08-Jan-15 22:15:58

The wait to test is awful! I have another week to go, it feels like I spend my time keeping an eye out for changes in my body and using my OVIA app.

How do you keep patient?

info: 23, TTC #1, cycle 2 smile

toohardtothinkofaname Fri 09-Jan-15 07:07:33

Hey Jane,

I don't, believe me! FF has had me at either 8dpo, 12dpo and now 4dpo so there's already been some POAS action. Holding off using FRERs though until Thursday, just used some ICs.

My best friend told me she's pregnant & so is someone at work. Comes in 3s right? wink

BuggerLumpsAnnoyed Fri 09-Jan-15 12:23:24

First month ttc and keep wanting to take pregnancy tests! Not due to 15th ish... so frustrating. Im so imaptient. Lord knows how i'll cope if i don't fall pregnant straight away! Sounds stupid but DS wasn't plannes and i just assumed i would catch the first month....feeling a bit less hopeful/more realistic...

cantbelieveimdoingthisagain Fri 09-Jan-15 15:16:58

Hey toohard (waving)

Just saw this thread, very exciting for you! I hope it does come in 3's!! Did you take soy this cycle?

Combined with acupuncture and soy, I had a 33 day cycle last month, BFN but obviously glad to get cycles down. Still going with the acupuncture and FF says I will OV tomorrow so me & OH at it like bunnies this week!

surferchic41212 Fri 09-Jan-15 16:01:19

Yup, I know so many people who are trying or preg.. Puts pressure on! I'm just counting down the days and trying not to think about it 'too' much, but desperately symptom spotting!! Nowt yet, except I'm knackered (but it is Friday..)

toohardtothinkofaname Fri 09-Jan-15 19:26:53

Hi can't believe! Sorry about your BFN but great news cycles have shortened. I did soy CD5-CD9 but for some reason didn't OV until CD40 - might be a sign I don't need it now cycles have returned. Had acupuncture CD9 & 1dpo so hoping it's our month!

Surfer, I'm refusing to symptom spot if I can now since I've learned everything is a symptom for at least someone & I'm only going to take notice of the ones with positive stories attached anyway. Might as well use PMA & hope for the best grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now