Talk

Advanced search

OMG I'm shaking

(11 Posts)
Choccyhobnob Wed 07-Jan-15 09:40:32

Don't get any more definite than this do you?? Tried for 11 months, got nowhere so decided to stop trying and booked a big holiday to Asia at the end of June. One cheeky shag on Christmas day and....BFP! Think we're going go to have to cancel the holiday.....

Thesimplethings Wed 07-Jan-15 09:41:50

Congratulations!

Bisgetti Wed 07-Jan-15 09:42:26

Congratulations! How exciting for you. Can you bring the holiday forward?

cantbelieveimdoingthisagain Wed 07-Jan-15 09:46:56

Congratulations choccy wonderful! Hope this happens for me this as OH bought me a holiday for Christmas. Due to fly march, lets all thank sods law haha

Choccyhobnob Wed 07-Jan-15 09:47:40

I don't know! It was to celebrate my 30th birthday and half of it is backpacking in Bali which I don't know if I would want to go to that part of the world pregnant at any rate, you have to be so careful.

Part of me is worrying now about cancelling it and then MC or something. My head is all over the place. Don't have any symptoms or anything?!

cantbelieveimdoingthisagain Wed 07-Jan-15 10:33:35

choccy RELAX!!! Stress and panic will only do more bad than good.

So don't cancel yet - I wouldn't cancel right up until the last minute (before I had to make any more payment) . Take each day as it comes and take it easy. If you dtd xmas day, then you are no more than 4 weeks. You may not get symptoms for another few weeks.

Go sit down, make yourself a nice cup of tea and enjoy the excitement (and I'm sure relief!!)

Congrats again flowers

Choccyhobnob Wed 07-Jan-15 10:39:23

Thank you smile DH is much worse than me haha, I actually am quite relaxed believe it or not grin it's just so exciting and terrifying!

RichardParkerTheTiger Wed 07-Jan-15 10:48:45

Congrats!
Know the feeling - we had to cancel our plans for a honeymoon in Mauritius when we conceived dc1 grin

RaspberryMilk Wed 07-Jan-15 10:53:01

RichardParker - just had to comment - what a great film and name!

RichardParkerTheTiger Wed 07-Jan-15 10:55:09

Haha thanks! Saw the film over Christmas and spent most of it muttering 'Richard Parker, you bastard' shock

Wishing123 Wed 07-Jan-15 11:50:38

Congratulations

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now