Talk

Advanced search

AF late but POAS test negative

(3 Posts)
CinammonGirl Tue 06-Jan-15 21:58:07

Hello, just wondered if anyone has experience of this. DH and I have been TTC for another baby since summer last year. I use a tracker app and AF is very regular. Anyway I was due AF on Saturday but nothing appeared. I had mild cramps Sunday morning but again nothing. They are not the same sort of cramps I usually get with AF, more similar to what I had when pregnant with DD. I did a tesco test cheapie test yesterday afternoon which was negative. Mild cramps again this morning (they seem to be mainly in the morning) but still no AF. I've had more CM than usual (started Friday) and keep thinking it must be AF but it's not. Was I too early to test yesterday? I thought i could test from the first day of the missed period. Has anyone had a false negative with the tesco tests? I guess I'll just wait a few days and re-test but I just wanted to see if anyone could share any success stories following a negative result! Would be so over the moon if I was expecting smile

ProcrastIWillFinishThisLater Tue 06-Jan-15 22:07:35

Did you maybe ovulate later this month? So then your period would be a few days later than normal?

CinammonGirl Tue 06-Jan-15 22:17:22

I guess that could be the case. Its just never happened before. I just have to wait and see I suppose. It's not easy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now