Talk

Advanced search

Is this normal?

(7 Posts)
beclou94 Tue 06-Jan-15 21:43:23

I have PCOS, but I'm usually on because of it every 2-3 weeks. When I do come on, it's quite heavy. However, I've been spotting now since just before Christmas. It's there when I wipe, and sometimes it stains my pants. It's only ever been pink/brown in colour, except the once when it was red. I've been having lots of stringy clear discharge with it too, like when I ovulate - but I can't be ovulating this often? I'm so confused! sad does anyone have any idea what it could be? I thought implantation bleeding at first, but surely that wouldn't go on for this long? Thanks in advance. smile

MrsG23 Tue 06-Jan-15 21:57:03

You still having trouble beclou..? And still no sign of AF? Have you sponge to your ago, I've done they now and they got me in to see them within the hour to do a blood test smile

MrsG23 Tue 06-Jan-15 21:57:56

*spoken to your GP?

beclou94 Tue 06-Jan-15 22:02:40

I'm going to ring tomorrow I think! Ah, you still having trouble as well then? I can't work it out! sad x

MrsG23 Tue 06-Jan-15 22:07:55

You definitely need to ring and let them know what is happening...! smile even if for peace of mind beclou smile
Any changes..? Sorry I can't be of much help love sad

beclou94 Tue 06-Jan-15 22:14:39

Thank you for replying, that's lovely in itself smile most people don't take the time to! Nope, still just spotting sad how about you? X

MrsG23 Tue 06-Jan-15 22:18:14

So.. spotting for a week. Intense extreme pain sunday night (thought my womb was gonna fall out!) and then started bleeding so thought AF was on the way.. but it was only when I wiped and has now stopped. The pain is still quite sore, but not where near as bad as the weekend. Still feeling sick a lot of the time though.

Im usually realllly heavy and do have painful periods. Its just odd!

Rang GP this morning - got me in within the hour to rule out ectopic - which they dont think it is. Bu they did give me a blood test to test HcG. So fingers crossed I get an answer... If my HcG is raised, I have to go back to see if it is falling which would mean miscarriage or raising, which would mean I was pregnant, obviously... Only time will tell.

If im not pregnant, my body hates me and is just driving me mad!? sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now