Talk

Advanced search

Anyone had 2 day spotting then pregnant?

(13 Posts)
Wishing123 Tue 06-Jan-15 14:59:10

TTC for9 months and periods always last 5 days but this time I had spotting and then nothing and then in a light period for2 days with hardly any pain like normal. Anyone ever had that and then been pregnant?

dizzylemon Tue 06-Jan-15 15:41:00

Going through something similar and would like to know also.

(Sorry. Not helpful!)

Cadastre Tue 06-Jan-15 15:44:16

You should probably test OP. I had something similar with spotting and it turned out to be an ectopic. I really hope that you're just having an off month and it's nothing. Best safe than sorry.

MrsG23 Tue 06-Jan-15 15:52:47

Wishing123 - I have had spotting for the last week... Cramping on and off too!
Sunday I started bleeding a little - only when I wiped (tmi, sorry!) and then nothing, but cramping continues.
Went to GP this morning as Im known to not show on Pregnancy tests - they gave me a blood test... will let you know when I find out!
Id definitely check! It is always best to know either way! smile

Wishing123 Tue 06-Jan-15 16:47:54

I had cramps but not as bad as it is normally where I take tramadol and have a hot water bottle. Wouldn't I be in pain if it was an ectopic? I think I will test on Friday although it's always a bfn and I will jus be dissapointed like I am every month

Wishing123 Tue 06-Jan-15 16:50:04

And good luck with the test I hope it's a BFP. Everyone else I know is pregnant or just had a baby and it's really gettin me down

MrsG23 Tue 06-Jan-15 23:44:49

Some people don't even know they are ectopic as they have no pain... Have you done a test? smile x

BigRedApple Tue 06-Jan-15 23:57:36

I did, I was pregnant. It was an implantation bleed. Fingers crossed you get the same result as me. smile

Knottyknitter Wed 07-Jan-15 00:04:11

Yes, back in the spring. Started bleeding on good Friday after a bfn, then it all tailed off and bfp on Easter Sunday.

Now just need to evict the baby...ten days overdue and becoming a walrus.

Wishing123 Wed 07-Jan-15 09:32:21

Well lastnight I had more pinky browny blood but it's not been like a normal period at all. When you found out you was preganat how long did you bleed for? And that's great news for both of you..with abit more pinky browny blood it just makes me think I'm not pregnant ! I haven't taken a test yet and feel like I will jus never down if I do

Wishing123 Wed 07-Jan-15 09:33:04

Just be let down *

Wishing123 Wed 07-Jan-15 21:05:28

Poas BFN ���� I should of known! I'm DTD all the time and still nothing!!

Wishing123 Wed 07-Jan-15 21:06:02

Dnt have a clue why period is messed up still

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now