Talk

Advanced search

TTC 9 months and cnt stop thinking about it

(1 Post)
Sonmur123 Tue 06-Jan-15 12:13:10

I've been tryin 9 months with my current partner. I have been pg 3 times in the past and had 3 miscarriages more or less a week after a clearblue being positive all times. I Jus can't seem to conceive with my current oartner..he already has a child from previous relationship so ita defo not him! Iv tracked my periods for 9 months and there always 5 days long and roughly between 24 and 35 day cycles, except this month I spotted in 1 day which I though might be af but then nothing else and then 2 days later thought I had my af but it was very light and I didn't have my usual pains where I always have to have strong painkillers and my hot water bottle and it lasted 2 days. I've read on Google and now I'm obsessed thinking it's an implantation bleed..anyone else had similar story and then been pregnant..it's really getting me down and I feel upset when I see babies and everyone around ME is pregnant and there all excited about it..why scan that not be me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now