Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Merina coil moved!!!!

(2 Posts)
mummyof388 Sun 04-Jan-15 16:56:15

Hi Ive had the merina now for a little over 2 years after baby number 3, last month i thought it was odd that a had a bleed mid month but didn't think much of it, wasn't heavy but they are normally not. however i did my (not usual) check of the strings and felt the plastic hanging down and as soon as i touched it it came fully out!! now im starting to worry, i did a ovulation calculator and hubby and i (you know!) right on the day!!! ahhhh!!! Im now i a panic, cramping the last 2 days which i would predict would be spot on as im due on on the 12th of this month! any ladies that can offer some advice or experiences would be gratefully received!1

FlourishingMrs Mon 05-Jan-15 22:27:33

Not sure what to advise but someone should come along soon, took mine out 5 dec, bleed for 3 days. Tested and got BFN today but no AF. Called doctor who said I should wait 3 months for AF because Mirena thins the lining of the uterus which can take time to recover, there is a slim chance of pregnancy during this time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now