Talk

Advanced search

1st day of AF today, is there any chance i could still get a September due date??

(10 Posts)
wishfulthinkingmaybe Sun 04-Jan-15 10:42:50

Just that really xx

FluffyDavis Sun 04-Jan-15 10:52:42

Putting 4th jan in a pregnancy calculator suggests a due date of 11th October so probably not unless you had it early x

wishfulthinkingmaybe Sun 04-Jan-15 11:04:40

Thanks, AF was late actually as cycle been all over the place. I wondered if i conceived early jan (next week or so) if would be possible? xx

fairgroundsnack Sun 04-Jan-15 11:09:22

I don't think so - your due date will be based on LMP which gives 11 October as PP says. Even with cycles in a mess you are very unlikely to ovulate in less than 10 days' time so unlikely a scam would move that due date by more than a week.

wishfulthinkingmaybe Sun 04-Jan-15 11:14:50

A scam?

Mrsmorton Sun 04-Jan-15 11:17:01

Obvs a typo OP. Scan.

What's special about September?

GotToBeInItToWinIt Sun 04-Jan-15 11:21:55

Is this related to your thread asking if due dates can change by a few dates at your scan? Can I ask why a pregnancy would be so influenced by the date you are due? Are you actually pregnant? If not then obviously there's no guarantee you would conceive this cycle anyway.

GloriousGloria Sun 04-Jan-15 11:43:37

I conceived 29th Dec DS was born on 7th October (technically 4 and a half hours late my due date was the 6th October)

SweetsForMySweet Sun 04-Jan-15 11:57:44

If you get pregnant this month(January), you will be due in October unless your baby is born prematurely. The scan will indicate the gestational age of your baby so it's unlikely that you would get away with lying. Even if you ovulated late last month, you would need to be pregnant by now to have a September baby, could it be an implantation bleed?

GotToBeInItToWinIt Sun 04-Jan-15 14:26:54

Sorry, just realised you're obviously not pregnant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now