Talk

Advanced search

Planning baby Number 3 after 2 emergency c sections

(3 Posts)
keys27 Sat 03-Jan-15 20:35:20

Hi guys, some great advice would be very much welcomed here. Me and my OH are planing baby number 3 and started trying this month. However after research I am now so scared of conceiving as I have had 2 emergency C sections.
We really want to extend our family and feeling very sad after getting very excited that the risks may be to high to have another c section.
What I really am hoping for is someone who can advise me on this. I have two beautiful girls and if the risk is high I wont be selfish to them.
I know every surgery is dangerous but I need some insight on how dangerous.

Thankyou

quietlysuggests Sat 03-Jan-15 20:52:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

keys27 Sat 03-Jan-15 20:59:11

quietlysuggests Thank you so much for the reply hun. Its my own fault because ive been looking on google. I have had 2 preemies dues] to weak cervix but doctor said with stitch I will carry full term but would never advise a natural birth. You read these horror stories and panic so its good to have sites like this where people can give you advice. Thank you again for your reply means a lot.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now