Talk

Advanced search

I'm 2 days late but scared to test!

(8 Posts)
SomewhereovertheRainbow02 Sat 03-Jan-15 17:11:29

Just that really. I usually have a 28-32 day cycle 30 on average. I'm on day 33 today but really apprehensive to test incase it's negative! would love to be pregnant so much.
I also usually spot for up to 5 days before af and I haven't had that either but am getting some stomach/ovary cramps today!
I know the only answer is to poas and I do have a couple of Internet cheapies but suppose I just wanted to get it all off my chest before I do so.
I've been ill over Xmas too taking so much cold and flu medicinesconfused confused
well that's my little rant written down.

sammylou1 Sat 03-Jan-15 18:11:45

Good luck, and poas in the morning smile��

SomewhereovertheRainbow02 Sat 03-Jan-15 18:22:51

I've just bit the bullet and done one and it was BFPsmile smile smile
I must be about 4 weeks and now stressing over all the Xmas alcohol and cold mess!
eeek I'm soon happy tho grin

MrsG23 Sat 03-Jan-15 18:26:04

Ahhhh! Congratulations!!! :D x

LurkingQuietly Sat 03-Jan-15 18:29:09

Lovely news, congratulations. Don't worry too much about the meds...when I was pregnant I sobbed in the doctors surgery that I'd had a massive all-dayer on the drink and...shock horror...eaten pâté and rare steak before i knew I was pregnant. He laughed at me and told me to calm down (in a very nice way!).

Just try to enjoy your news - especial whilst it's a lovely little secret!

SomewhereovertheRainbow02 Sat 03-Jan-15 18:31:36

awww thank you. I still can't actually quite believe it.

sammylou1 Sat 03-Jan-15 22:57:32

Congratulations!!! Xx

SillyBugger Sat 03-Jan-15 23:02:09

Yay, congratulations!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now