Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else super emotional??

(7 Posts)
sophiabella Fri 02-Jan-15 17:26:59

I'm not normally an emotional type but oh my goodness since we've been TTC I've been getting teary eyed at everything! I keep welling up over the most ridiculous things and I think it's because I now see life through different eyes now I imagine myself as having a baby one day. Anyone else in the same boat or am I just going a bit soft????

sophiabella Fri 02-Jan-15 19:06:29

And nobody has replied to this so I shall cry some more!!

NoveltySlippers Fri 02-Jan-15 19:42:34

Replying so you don't cry wink.

I'm super emotional (posted earlier about crying while watching The Help and.....Miranda), but that's cos I'm one month post stopping the pill.

flowers and brew

sophiabella Fri 02-Jan-15 19:53:38

Aww tissues all round! Does coming off thr pill make you emotionl then? I got emotionl today at work when someone's partner bougt them a new bag n she really liked it!! I need to get a grip!!!

Purplecircle Fri 02-Jan-15 19:59:32

Yep definitely...I'm going soft in my old age

rachelrawrrr Fri 02-Jan-15 21:06:16

I'm the same with coming off the pill! but scary emotional, one night I was happy and stuff singing away and then I burst into hysterics for no reason! think the OH is getting scared and so he should be wink

Rainy34 Fri 02-Jan-15 22:44:56

yes very, a few months after coming off the pill my other half jokingly asked if i would go back on the pil for the weekend so he could get a break from my emotional outbursts!!.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now