Talk

Advanced search

Aiming for an October baby, anyone else?!

(34 Posts)
Lorriella Thu 01-Jan-15 18:58:14

Well this is my first proper month of TTC for baby number 3. I'm currently on day 4 so willing the days to pass so we can start DTD and then get the TWW out of the way! I'm hoping for it to happen right away and have an October baby but who knows?!

Anyone else aiming of an October baby want to join the thread?xx

mrscatmad31 Thu 01-Jan-15 21:29:06

Yep ttc for the first time and if it happens straightaway will be an October baby :-) fingers crossed for us both!

VillyCazalet Thu 01-Jan-15 21:31:46

I'm ttc no.3 too, first month of trying. Period due 15th jan so not too long to go..,

sophiabella Thu 01-Jan-15 22:25:18

Good luck everyone! I'm hoping for an october baby too xx

MillieMoodle Thu 01-Jan-15 22:27:20

Yes! We are starting ttc #2 this month and hoping for an October baby. We were lucky with DS as I got pregnant straight away. Hoping for the same luck this time!

Wonkyparsnip Fri 02-Jan-15 05:16:22

Yes ttc no 2 period due January 18 so just started. I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant already. Last time I felt implantation and I'm sure I did yesterday!

rachelrawrrr Fri 02-Jan-15 09:23:02

I'm ttc #1 and if we fall pregnant straight away then it may be a birthday present for my birthday in October grin

Linguaphile Fri 02-Jan-15 09:35:39

Yep, we're also in our first month of ttc #3, hoping for October. Currently CD 7, so it's nearly go-time for us!

quesadillas Fri 02-Jan-15 09:49:31

Cranking up trying for number 2 this month. AF due any day so cranking will begin in earnest in a week or so!

snowberry86 Fri 02-Jan-15 14:22:03

We've been ttc since March and would be over the moon with an October baby!

debbriana Fri 02-Jan-15 14:34:22

My dd is a November baby and for the sibling am hoping for September to Xmas. I think I will miss this year because we are both not ready yet so it will be for hopefully next year.

shinysparklythings Fri 02-Jan-15 14:40:05

Yup we are ttc#1 and hoping for an October baby. Fingers crossed. X

FlourishingMrs Mon 05-Jan-15 22:41:04

I am too, only no AF yet since Mirena removal on 5th dec, just 3 day bleed after removal, AF please please come

Luckynumber3 Mon 05-Jan-15 22:57:49

Hi. I'm new to this but really wanted to join a thread to speak to people as no one else to share things with (apart from dh and I think he gets sick of baby talk 24/7 ha). Also Ttc #3 and an oct baby would be fantastic. The sooner the better. Our ds2 is an oct baby and would only be about 4 days between dd and his birthday. Exciting times smile

DizzyNorthernBird Mon 05-Jan-15 23:21:23

Yes, but only because it's my second cycle trying and I'm hoping January is more successful than December was! I'm ttc #1.

Wannabeanewmum Mon 05-Jan-15 23:58:49

So desperate for a baby with my new partner ... So frustrating because my other pregnancy 10 years ago happened straight away but after 4 months now nothing .... Period due Sunday despite the last two weeks having loads of unprotected sex I'm getting strong pms symptoms so feeling gutted still hopeful for Sunday thou anyone else have pms symptoms before period while being pregnant ... Make me that bit more hopeful...

alien11 Tue 06-Jan-15 07:42:19

I would be happy with a baby born any month smile been ttc no.2 for 7 months now...

KurlyWurly88 Tue 06-Jan-15 08:31:42

I am aiming for an October baby! TTC #1 for the first time. I thought I would 'take it easy' and 'see how it goes' in 2015, but realise I really want this! I'm not too sure about my body after being on the pill for over 10 years. AF came in Dec (I think, it was very light). I am hoping it won't be a struggle, it's a little daunting going into the unknown! I'm trying to read 'signs' or 'symptom spot' but I feel clueless.....

surferchic41212 Tue 06-Jan-15 16:17:16

We're ttc #2, I came off pill a few months ago but we waited until this month to try as I wanted to get cycles sorted.. AF due around 20th,so busy having lots of sex this week! Excited!

surferchic41212 Thu 08-Jan-15 16:19:27

When is everyone else gonna test??

shinysparklythings Thu 08-Jan-15 16:27:28

Well according to the app thing I've got my next period is due on the 28th jan so that's when I'll be testing. Due to ovulate mon-wed next week so will be dtd lots hopefully.

It's our first time and first month so I'm trying to enjoy dtd and not start obsessing, but it's so hard!!!!

MrsCrumbtious Thu 08-Jan-15 16:38:04

I would love one in October! My fertile week next week so baby dancing commencing shortly.......

surferchic41212 Thu 08-Jan-15 17:08:56

Shiny and mrscrumb, that's awesome.. I think I ov'd a couple of days ago, and AF due around 20th, so I'm gonna hold out as long as possible.. It's our first month ttc#2, so I'm also trying not to obsess, just enjoying!! My OH is def enjoying self!! wink

KurlyWurly88 Thu 08-Jan-15 19:56:37

I'm feeling really hormonal! I've not felt like this for years, is this is what it is like for teenagers? It's been terrible few days, I'm assuming I'm having 'pill withdrawal'? AF is also due around 20th, but my body feels all over the place - who knows? I'll test around 27th if nothing happens....

Becca83 Thu 08-Jan-15 20:18:41

Hiya! Can I join in please? Been a long time lurker but just decided to register.

Stats are Becca83 31 ttc #1 cycle 1 bfp due around 20th Jan. Just came off pill at the start of December, so not overly optimistic for this month. Did dtd plenty around ov though, so you never know!

Look forward to getting to know you all and hopefully seeing some bfps soon!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now