Talk

Advanced search

Advice needed ASAP

(7 Posts)
rachelrawrrr Thu 01-Jan-15 00:34:38

hey all, we're ttc #1 and I've been off the pill for 3 and a half weeks. I know all my "pregnancy" symptoms I'm feeling are probably just my hormones getting back in to balance. (sorry if this is tmi) however me and my OH just had sex, I've gone to the bathroom and wiped, as you do, and I noticed there was some very light pink mucus/discharge confused I'm quite spooked as this has never happened before. anyone else experienced this? pretty worried sad

cookielove Thu 01-Jan-15 07:42:50

I can't tell you what it is, but would have thought it is nothing to worry about if it happens repeatedly then speak to your gp.

When we start ttc we are often much more focused on everything and anything where as pre ttc you may have had that before just never noticed!

Good luck smile

NoArmaniNoPunani Thu 01-Jan-15 08:05:33

It's just spotting,don't worry. I usually get it around CD 19 and 20

Bangonthedoor Thu 01-Jan-15 08:11:41

It's nothing to worry about as it's just spotting smile

Now you're off the pill, you'll get to know what's normal for you and what happens on what day of your cycle.

Good luck with ttc!

MotherOfInsomniacToddlers Thu 01-Jan-15 08:52:54

It probably ususlly happens and you don't notice, I find as soon as I'm ttc I notice all sorts of things because I'm symptom hunting!!!! X

jellypi3 Thu 01-Jan-15 09:20:00

If it happened just after sex, changes are it could be a tiny tear that's bled. I wouldn't panic too much unless it gets more severe

rachelrawrrr Thu 01-Jan-15 14:33:47

Thank you everyone smile I was just a little concerned, but you've all put my mind at ease grin can't wait for my body to regulate itself, it's a pain in the arse! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now