Talk

Advanced search

Could I be having syptoms already?!

(6 Posts)
VillyCazalet Wed 31-Dec-14 14:20:12

Period due 15th January, usual cycle 28 days. I am suddenly having syptoms just as with first DCs - neasea, off tea/coffee and, mostly strikingly, excessive salivation. A bit like when you're about to be sick! I've had this previously and always conceived fairly easily but don't know if it's even possible to be having symptoms now.

Don't even know how I feel about it confused

mummyneedinganswers Wed 31-Dec-14 17:08:00

Was your last period a normal one ?

ShootTheMoon Wed 31-Dec-14 17:18:55

It would be very unusual to have symptoms this early. Are you taking folic acid? Because I have just spent a month feeling nauseated and wasting money on tests only to realise that it's the folic acid making me feel rough.

mummyneedinganswers Wed 31-Dec-14 17:25:45

Shoot the moon I can second that one I was put on 5 mg of folic acid in august due to folate deficiency and it made me sick constantly and messed up my periods some how. So it could be that

VillyCazalet Wed 31-Dec-14 17:45:25

I'm not taking it, thanks for reminding me...

It's far too early isn't it? Just really odd, pronounced symptoms unlike anything other than previous pgs. Thought they've eased off now so maybe it was just a blip. I'll be sure to update anyway

mumxof3x Wed 31-Dec-14 19:47:03

Id say yes too early as with a normal 28 day cycle you would only just be ovulating or could have just ovulated a couple of days ago, but even then it takes 6-12 days to implant and then release hcg to give off symptoms unless you ovulated super early. Still could be your month though smile good luck x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now