Talk

Advanced search

Day 35 and I look like this... Can you see a line?

(8 Posts)
Mrsgentle2014 Wed 31-Dec-14 10:04:12

No idea what my body is up to sad
Can you see a line? Because i can't... And surely on day 35 with all the symptoms I'm experiencing, you would see something?
Anyone else gone into to get BFP after this long? I just wanna know either way.... BFP or AF lol xx

noitsachicken Wed 31-Dec-14 10:06:16

I can't see a line, sorry.
What symptoms are you having?

Mrsgentle2014 Wed 31-Dec-14 10:09:32

Sore and veiny boobs - never experiencing this before, prior to AF.
Sensitive nipples - I cant wear lace bras or wear pens in my top pocket at work.
I'm nauseous - it comes in waves and I feel like I'm on a boat.
My concentration has gone out the window... I've forgotten 3 appointments over the last 10 days as well as being so clumsy with my words.
And I'm mega bloated...

I've only ever xperienced this when I was pregnant when I was 18. But didn't show on a test until I was 8 weeks at that point... sad

spamanderson Wed 31-Dec-14 10:25:10

Could it be possible that what you thought was your last period actually wasn't? Is was spotting or implantation etc? After a while the hormone levels get too high to show up on tests. Could you go to the GP and ask for a blood test?

Mrsgentle2014 Wed 31-Dec-14 10:32:32

Well... Came off my pill in August, had a 35 day cycle and then a 52 day one that landed me in hospital with a ?ectopic.. The internal ultrasound they did started off my period, but it lasted only 2 days when I'm usually a 6-7 day sort of person... My blood tests, urine test and scans showed no pregnancy and that was 27th November...
Had sex 6th December and again 11th.. And none since as husband is away working sad so i don't know what is going on... X

Mrsgentle2014 Wed 31-Dec-14 10:49:48

As disgusting and TMI as this is... My cervix is high and closed too??

iwantgin Wed 31-Dec-14 10:51:06

I don't see a line either.

Mrsgentle2014 Wed 31-Dec-14 13:20:23

Some really awful cramping and back pain at about midday for 2" minutes and now nothing again sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now