Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

can implantation bleeding last 4-5 days?

(3 Posts)
beclou94 Tue 30-Dec-14 17:34:08

I started spotting like pink/brown on Saturday, it's only been when I've wiped, nothing in my pants. Yesterday, it turned to red and I had a small spot on my knickers. Today, it's completely stopped! I'm due on Friday. However, I have PCOS so I'm normally on heavily every two weeks! This month, I've had nothing but this spotting and I'm certain I ovulated on the 19th. I did a test on Sunday, 9dpo - it was negative. But, that was before this red spot yesterday. I don't have any pregnancy symptoms, but not bleeding for this long is so unlike me. I want to get my hopes up, but I'm trying so hard not to, as I usually end up devastated every month. sad

So, my question is, could this be implantation bleeding, or has it gone on for too long? When should I test? Thanks. smile

Yorkshirewifeandmummy Wed 31-Dec-14 10:06:48

Hi beclou

I had ib with both my lb's. Both times I had spotting for a number of days (can't remember exactly how many but it was enough for me to mistake it both times for af).

I got my bfp this month at 13dpo, after recognising the ib symptoms being same as my previous pregnancies. I did test at 9dpo and got bfn.

Hoping you get your bfp too. 9dpo is v early, you're deffo not out for this month x

beclou94 Wed 31-Dec-14 10:59:54

Thank you very much for your reply, I'm feeling hopeful! X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: