Talk

Advanced search

Do we need BD tonight? TTC #1 (cycle 3).

(2 Posts)
lychee3 Mon 29-Dec-14 13:08:03

Hi all

Does it matter if you don't BD on the exact day you ovulate?
My AF came 3 days early last month, and so I don't know exactly when I am ovulating this month. I suspect I may have done, as had my usual 2 days of mild ovulation cramps on days 12/13. I usually have these cramps days 14/15.

Anyway this cycle we have BD:
Day 6
Day 9
Day 10
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14

My husband doesn't want to do 4th night in a row (me neither really!) and there were less swimmers last night because that was the 3rd night in a row. (Is it ok if there were less?)

If I am wrong and I am ovulating today (I have had CM the last few days and im no good at checking where my cervix is, I just cant tell! so I really have no idea when O day I!) will it be ok if we don't BD? We definitely will on day 16 though.

Could anyone suggest if this is enough for us to have a chance this month? If we need to do it tonight we can but not really sure the quality or amount of swimmers this time round!!!

Thanks so much
Lychee x

teeniedeenie34 Mon 29-Dec-14 18:58:33

Hi lychee. I would download an app like Ovia or Fertility Friend so you can keep an eye on your cycles. The more information you input, the more accurate the app is at guess-timating your fertile window, which is when you should be BDin' the most. Hope that helps. x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now