Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

ovulation sticks, is this positive on cd7?

(6 Posts)
sniffysnifferson Mon 29-Dec-14 11:45:56

TTC #2 for 5 cycles now. my cycles have been a bit all over the place the last few months ranging from 29 - 48 days sad

Started properly using ovulation sticks this month and started testing cd6.

The line on cd7 is darker than on cd6 and cd8. is this likely to be positive?

dizzylemon Mon 29-Dec-14 12:57:48

Depends on the stick but i was under the impression with most opks positives are when both the control and the test line either match in colour or when thr test line is darker. In which case nond of those are, unfortunately (though difficult to say from a photo)

Fuckmath Mon 29-Dec-14 12:59:50

None of those are positive yet. Has to be as dark as the control line.

sniffysnifferson Mon 29-Dec-14 13:39:43

ok, well I'm glad about that.

could it just be the sticks variance then as to why one is darker than the others? they are all from the same batch.

Fuckmath Mon 29-Dec-14 14:48:17

It's normal for sticks to occasionally show up a feint line and you can just ignore it. When it starts building up increasingly darker it can be a hint that positive is about to come (that's how it tended to be for me, getting dark for a couple of days then strongly positive) but those faint ones I would just ignore. I would keep doing it every day until you see strong positive, and same next couple of months, and you'll get to used to your pattern.

beclou94 Mon 29-Dec-14 15:46:05

The others are right, they're not positive just yet! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now