Talk

Advanced search

Ovulation help

(3 Posts)
Beautybelle Sun 28-Dec-14 13:50:04

Hi guys,

Me and my partner have decided to try for a baby. Yesterday I started to get cramp and bad stomach pain. I also had a bad stomach (sorry for too much info) I used to get this about 10 days before my period. Does that mean I could be olvulating at the moment?

If so have I missed the time frame when I can fall pregant this month?

Sorry if this is a stupid question we are new to all this, but want to fall pregnant as quick as we can :-)

Thanks in advance x

MrsGrapes Sun 28-Dec-14 14:24:16

Do you know what cycle day you are on?

LiveLaughLove2015 Sun 28-Dec-14 14:39:33

Hi
We've been trying for 6 months, never thought it'd be this difficult. There are some poor couples who've been trying for years!
From what I've experienced and what I've read some women experience ovulation cramps and others don't. If you have a regular cycle my understanding is that you generally ovulate around 14 days before your next expected period. Lots of ovulation calculators online and apps can give you an idea of your most fertile days. Having an idea of that And tracing cervical mucas should give you a clearer indication of when you're ovulating. If like me your cycle length varies then you might want to try ovulation kits.(You can buy them cheap online) best used in the evening to track the surge in hormone that causes ovulation. I know this hasn't answered your question directly but hope it's helped in some way. The very best of luck to you, hope 2015 brings you both what you want x x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now