Talk

Advanced search

Is this implantation bleeding?

(3 Posts)
Lorriella Sat 27-Dec-14 19:42:24

Hi all, I have no idea what day my cycle is on as I came off the pill so not had a period as of yet. been off the pill for 5 weeks now and have been dtd every other day since. Today I've started with some very, very light bleeding. Only when I wipe, just streaks of blood and not every time I go to the toilet either. Could this be implantation bleeding or is it likely to just be the start of a period?

yellowsnownoteatwillyou Sat 27-Dec-14 20:52:41

I've got exactly the same today, we are first month of ttc, with a house move when I was ovulating so hoping but not sure. According to DH this happened when I was pregnant with ds but stupidly I can't remember. Not due AF till the 31st. So will drive my self and DH up the wall until then or if this bleeding turns into AF. Arrrgghh

Lorriella Sun 28-Dec-14 08:42:47

ooh fingers crossed for you. I have nothing now, nothing at all so I doubt it's AF but I really haven't a clue! I have taken a tst and it's negative but I think it is usually 4 days after bleeding that it's likely to show up in a test. Just so impatient!! I can't remember what happened in my previous pregnancies!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now