Talk

Advanced search

please tell me these are positive!

(12 Posts)
uniquelydinosaur Fri 26-Dec-14 17:17:26

Sorry to post another of these threads but thought I would give Dh a lovely Christmas present yesterday when I got a faint line and since then have been worried I was wrong and scared myself silly it was an evap line so poas again and just don't trust myself. AF is now four days late but last month was two weeks late (never happens) so think I might be deluding myselffsad

sebsmummy1 Fri 26-Dec-14 17:21:00

Those are strong positives!! I think you need a digi to shout the word at you!! Congratulations xxx

uniquelydinosaur Fri 26-Dec-14 17:51:17

thanks sebsmummy think your right will be nipping out later and poas in the morning! Can't believe have got myself in such a tis!

m33r Fri 26-Dec-14 19:31:37

VERY VERY strong positives! Congratulations! fgrin

Beansprout30 Fri 26-Dec-14 20:40:16

Congratulations!

gamerchick Fri 26-Dec-14 20:42:14

Those are strong positives man grin

They are not evaporation lines.

Congrats.

spamanderson Fri 26-Dec-14 22:27:03

Definitely strong positives, especially for those tests, definitely get a cb digi!

spamanderson Fri 26-Dec-14 22:28:05

Congratulations!

Purplelilly Fri 26-Dec-14 23:13:03

Congratulations! :D

NervousNicky76 Sat 27-Dec-14 13:11:06

Hi, on the same subject I wonder if you would give your opinion......my period isn't due until 1st Jan, but I've been feeling different in myself. I've gone off chocolate and coffee for starters, so I did a test......I aren't sure if I'm imagining that there's a very faint second line......

GlitzAndGigglesx Sat 27-Dec-14 13:14:46

Congratulations how exciting!!

Nervous it does look like a faint line. I done 3 tests the first was super strong and the next 2 were fainter a bit like yours. Done a 4th the next morning just to be sure and it was pos too! Sound nuts I know

NervousNicky76 Sat 27-Dec-14 13:20:45

It's my first time ttc and I've never even had a pregnancy scare before so this is all very new to me. I've read that sometimes you can tell from a test before your period but maybe I should have waited. I've got my hopes up now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now