Talk

Advanced search

Advice??

(11 Posts)
Missfishandchips Fri 26-Dec-14 14:41:33

Please...can anyone else see the faint line or have i gone nuts??

Purplelilly Fri 26-Dec-14 14:57:14

I think I can see a line!

How many dpo are you?

Fingers crossed for you!

Missfishandchips Fri 26-Dec-14 15:02:23

11dpo... smile

spamanderson Fri 26-Dec-14 16:14:19

Argh I'm not sure, i think I can see a shadow of something there. Are you able to get a first response test to do? They're probably the best for sensitivity smile fingers x smile

Spanielpuppy Fri 26-Dec-14 17:08:09

I'm sorry I don't see it. I for d the clear blue ones with the cross rather than the two parallel lines easier to read x

wickedlazy Fri 26-Dec-14 17:09:27

I think I can...

wickedlazy Fri 26-Dec-14 17:13:24

Here?

Missfishandchips Fri 26-Dec-14 17:15:24

Yes Wicked, it looks clearer in my pic when I zoom in. I'll test again in the morning.

wickedlazy Fri 26-Dec-14 17:21:14

Congrats! I can see it. The more I look the clearer it seems. If it's clearer in your picture, then I would say that's a positive! Mine looked like that, and I was only a few weeks/very early on grin

sebsmummy1 Fri 26-Dec-14 17:22:43

I can't see it if I'm honest but I'm hoping you will test in the morning and it will be clearer xx

kalidasa Fri 26-Dec-14 17:23:05

First response are not actually the most sensitive - they are just very cleverly branded! The most sensitive tests you can buy are sensitive to 10 miu - you can buy these in large quantities very cheaply on the internet. On the downside, the more sensitive the test the higher the chance that you pick up a conception which doesn't really get going - i.e. you conceive and it starts to implant but then fails very early on. A very sensitive test can give you a positive for a few days in these circumstances, and you might prefer not to know.

I think I can see something but 11dpo is still early. Try again tomorrow or the next day?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now