Talk

Advanced search

Help! At my wits end.

(6 Posts)
pink4 Mon 22-Dec-14 12:44:31

Hi, I need help! I slept with a man on the 4th October, not my husband. We used a condom and I am not aware it split.
It was the biggest error of my life.
I then slept with my husband on off following this, do not remember exacts dates, but at least 2 times a week since.
I am now 11 weeks and 2 days pregnant.
My due date is the 11th July 2015 and therefore the first date of my pregnancy is the 4th October. I panicked thinking my husband is not the father. However after researching it says I would have got pregnant between the 13th-18th Oct. I am so confused, please help me?
I have to yell my husband either way, but need to know whose it is?
I have irregular periods and my last one was on the 2nd June (1st day).
Please can anyone help me and put my mind at ease for over Christmas. I am considering a paternity test otherwise which will break my husbands heart.
Thank you all in advance.

hanflan Mon 22-Dec-14 13:32:13

If the 11th of July is your due date then you would have conceived around the 18th October. If you had unprotected sex with your husband and used a condom with the other man, then along with these date calculations, it is VERY unlikely that the baby belongs to the other man.

pink4 Mon 22-Dec-14 14:04:16

Thank you hanflan for your reply. As you can imagine this is what I want to hear, I just hope you are right. Thank you.

MrsLowe14 Mon 22-Dec-14 14:52:12

Had a quick Google and got this- www.pregnology.com/faralong.php?month=7&day=11&year=2015
Provided your due date is correct and seeing as you used a condom, you should be fine.

fattycow Mon 22-Dec-14 16:35:41

I have conceived on October 10th and due July 3rd.

pink4 Mon 22-Dec-14 17:02:24

Hi fattycow & MrsLowe14, thank you. If you are sure then it looks like it is my husbands, relief. I know it can be 5 days wrong either side, but even counting for this I am still nowhere near the 4th oct.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now