Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Implantation bleeding, normal period or miscarriage... Confused?!

(3 Posts)
Tina84 Sat 20-Dec-14 18:29:51

I wonder if anyone had a similar experience to me and can advise. Today is day 28 of my cycle and I'm not sure what's going on. Let me rewind to a week ago, I was convinced I was pregnant, sore boobs more than normal, sensitive to smells, fatigue ( in bed at 9pm) etc. Then 3 days before my period, I got what appeared to be an implantation bleeding, light, dark and definitely not how my period normally starts. Also, since then I got some morning sickness along with the rest of the symptoms, which I was having already. Today is supposed to be the first day of my period and I did a test, but it came negative, so I thought maybe wait another day, but in the afternoon my "implantation bleeding" (or what I think it is) started a little heavier, still not enough for a big pad, just a daily one ( sorry for tmi). What is going on? Is it still an implantation bleeding and if so, does it supposed to last for 4 days ( really light, my periods are usually very heavy) and has anyone experienced it getting slightly heavier as the days gone by? Or is it a miscaridge? It's definitely not my normal cycle, confused and panicy, please help.

Fuckmath Sat 20-Dec-14 18:34:41

I think it's your period

Fuckmath Sat 20-Dec-14 18:38:42

Sorry just to expand on why - pregnancy symptoms would not start before implantation so all the sore boobs, tiredness etc I think were just pre-period and not preg signs. It's easy to symptom spot when ttc - it's stressful I know.

flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now