Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Implantation bleeding, normal period or miscarriage... Confused?!

(3 Posts)
Tina84 Sat 20-Dec-14 18:29:51

I wonder if anyone had a similar experience to me and can advise. Today is day 28 of my cycle and I'm not sure what's going on. Let me rewind to a week ago, I was convinced I was pregnant, sore boobs more than normal, sensitive to smells, fatigue ( in bed at 9pm) etc. Then 3 days before my period, I got what appeared to be an implantation bleeding, light, dark and definitely not how my period normally starts. Also, since then I got some morning sickness along with the rest of the symptoms, which I was having already. Today is supposed to be the first day of my period and I did a test, but it came negative, so I thought maybe wait another day, but in the afternoon my "implantation bleeding" (or what I think it is) started a little heavier, still not enough for a big pad, just a daily one ( sorry for tmi). What is going on? Is it still an implantation bleeding and if so, does it supposed to last for 4 days ( really light, my periods are usually very heavy) and has anyone experienced it getting slightly heavier as the days gone by? Or is it a miscaridge? It's definitely not my normal cycle, confused and panicy, please help.

Fuckmath Sat 20-Dec-14 18:34:41

I think it's your period

Fuckmath Sat 20-Dec-14 18:38:42

Sorry just to expand on why - pregnancy symptoms would not start before implantation so all the sore boobs, tiredness etc I think were just pre-period and not preg signs. It's easy to symptom spot when ttc - it's stressful I know.

flowers

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: