Talk

Advanced search

Off the pill for over a month. Still no period!

(8 Posts)
milkandchalk Fri 19-Dec-14 20:55:02

Am I being premature in worrying? Was taken off the patch and put on Cerazette POP just over a year ago. Really want to crack on with getting preggers!!

tootsroots Fri 19-Dec-14 21:01:27

hey!!! sad to say I do not bring overly wonderful news - it can take ea while for the body to settle post pill - a stat i heard is that ladies find it takes about 6 months or so sometimes ! But... Here are two possible outcomes:

1) Upduffed already!
2) you could be like me .. i had nothing for 40 days then two other cycles so far of 46 ish. However... i seem to have ov today so it can take a while to Crack on.. the practice is fun tho!

smile Good Luck!!!

ArgentinianMalbec Fri 19-Dec-14 21:03:15

My first cycle after I stopped taking the pill (dianette) was 45 days. Sometimes it takes a while before they will regulate. smile

bluebeanie Fri 19-Dec-14 21:45:41

Give it timesmile didn't get mine for a year (worst case scenario) and was actually put back on the pill for a month to kick start things off (hidden pcos), but I've got dd (15 months old now. Conceived after 3 cycles ttc) and thinking of no 2. It'll be fine.

surferchic41212 Sat 20-Dec-14 13:18:47

I came off the pill in July, had one 'AF' then none again till October.. Doctor said it is quite common.. For longer than 6 months it's called ammenhorea.. Mine is now totally back to normal though.. Hope yours returns soon.. It's so weird not having a cycle if you were regular..

GlitteryLipgloss Sat 20-Dec-14 13:23:00

Took me 9 months after the depo injections. Don't fret x

milkandchalk Sun 21-Dec-14 11:34:16

OMFG BFP!!!! cannot believe this! honestly thought this was going to take at least a.year!!!

tootsroots Sun 21-Dec-14 19:02:54

WOOOP!!!!Option one!! UPDATED! congrts!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now