Talk

Advanced search

Now I really don't get it

(5 Posts)
avarose1986 Thu 18-Dec-14 17:32:16

Hello

Ive done a PT tonight because my period is 4 days late, have got really sore boobs and have been really tired (all of which were symptoms during my first pregnancy) however the PT is negative... Am I just reading to much into the symptoms and it's just a late period or has anyone else had a negative test after 4 day late period and then turned out to be pregnant? Please help x

QueenofKelsingra Fri 19-Dec-14 08:29:39

you need to try first thing in the morning - the hormone is stronger in your first pee of the day. what type of test are you using? first response gave me my BFPs 3 and 5 days early while clearblue came up negative.

itssangriaoclock Sun 21-Dec-14 20:17:27

Re test in the morning. Fingers crossed

sophiehes89 Mon 22-Dec-14 22:29:56

i feel exactly the same. i was 5 days late and had a faint positive test 4 weeks ago. this faded after 10 minutes then started my period but it was on then off then spotting. i am now 4 days late and have lots of sign weeing a lot, sore boobs, bigger boobs, tired and spotting. i have had 4 negative tests following the positive so im so confused now! sad

itssangriaoclock Tue 23-Dec-14 09:33:41

Sophie think maybe it's worth going to your GP explain what happening and they may do a blood test for betaHCG the hormone that the pregnancy tests test for. This should roughy double each week. May give you a more definitive answer.

Good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now