Talk

Advanced search

2014 has been shit

(8 Posts)
DoctorDonnaNoble Sun 14-Dec-14 06:33:44

So, I haven't been around for a while. It's hard to know what cycle we're on as 3 months of the year were disrupted by DH getting glandular fever and we recently missed two due to me breaking my foot!
However, after spending every AF day 1 since the MC breaking my heart this year, this Friday when the bitch showed up I didn't. This is progress.
We now have a plan. Try naturally until we move at the end of March. Then to the doctors and move on from there. Think I feel more relaxed now. Wouldn't have wanted to be very pregnant whilst moving anyway.
Just needed to get this off my chest.

dildoos Sun 14-Dec-14 06:44:28

Bless you what a crap year for you guys!
Well 2015 has to be different!
Grab them vitamins!
Google smep (sperm meets egg plan)
With positivity in your hands you are on a winner!!! It's Christmas time you ovulate do I have good vibes!

Monten Sun 14-Dec-14 20:35:17

Hi doctor I think I remember you from a mc thread. I just wanted to say - I agree, 2014 has been shit and it can sod off.

It should have been the year I had my first baby, instead I was told my baby had Edwards syndrome at 12 week scan in Jan and had to have a termination. I then had a miscarriage in June. And now, here we are approaching Christmas and I'm still not pregnant again.

Sorry I have no positive words really. Just wanted to commiserate. Hopefully 2015 will be our year.

DoctorDonnaNoble Sun 14-Dec-14 20:38:52

It's turned out to be a blessing in disguise. DFiL is very ill and DH is often with his parents looking after then and we 're moving next March .
Clearly there were other things for us to do this year. 2015 is going to be the year. Either I'll get pregnant or we'll start the journey to adoption. It's a family we want.

Drania Sun 14-Dec-14 20:39:59

Doctor & Monten - I have no positive words regarding this year, but I hope 2015 is a blissful year for you both. brew

SashaKerr Mon 15-Dec-14 09:08:18

Agree - 2014 can do one. 2 miscarriages and 2 ERPCs. Roll on 2015.

NewEraNewMindset Mon 15-Dec-14 09:53:28

2 miscarriages here too and 2014 has been a shocker of a year. I don't hold out much hope for 2015 really as I am 40 very soon but you have to have hope.

Good luck xx

Metalhead Mon 15-Dec-14 09:56:41

Yep, 2014 can piss right off! Let's hope 2015 is a better year for all of us.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now