Talk

Advanced search

Two week wait driving me crazy!

(1 Post)
SnugLitttleBug Sat 13-Dec-14 18:35:49

DH and I are ttc #2 and naturally I'm super excited! Aka really impatient lol!

We decided a few months back that when AF came back after DS we would start ttc and last month (15th November) AF returned. I've downloaded a good little fertility tracking app and made extra effort to make sure we had plenty of marital time the last month lol wink.

On cycle day 20 I noticed a speck of blood when I wiped but on cycle day 28 I got a BFN hmm.

Now (cycle day 29) I'm going silently crazy waiting to see if AF returns or if we happened to get really lucky first month of properly trying...though I doubt it because it too almost a year ttc to have DS. I just don't know how long my cycle is going to be because it's been almost 2 years since my last one hmm

Trying really hard not to get excited lol but I keep imagining how nice a Christmas bfp would be grin.

Not sure how I made it a year ttc DS because I just want to be pregnant NOW not in a year lol!

Anybody else in the same boat want to join me in trying not to get excited while secretly getting really excited at every possible "could be" symptom?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now